21 Apr Paul Gessing
Rio Grande Foundation President, Paul Gessing, reviews the following topics with us on this episode: (Click on the links for detailed information)
- Guilty verdict in the Chauvin trial.
- Is NM really “following the science” on COVID? https://errorsofenchantment.com/is-new-mexico-really-following-the-science-on-covid/.
- Speaking of COVID, we were right early on about surface transmission of COVID 19: https://errorsofenchantment.com/we-were-right-early-on-covid-surface-cleaning/.
- NM has the 5th highest unemployment rate in the nation, and yet businesses can’t find workers. What’s going on? https://errorsofenchantment.com/nm-has-high-unemployment-rate-yet-business-cant-find-workers-what-gives/.
- NM Democrats walk a fine line on energy: https://errorsofenchantment.com/democrats-walk-fine-line-on-energy/.
- APS has a new superintendent. Here’s a bit of what is in his contract: https://errorsofenchantment.com/a-closer-look-at-scott-elders-new-contract-w-albuquerque-public-schools/.
- One big win during the 2021 session was on food freedom: https://errorsofenchantment.com/homemade-food-freedom-a-bipartisan-2021-win-for-rio-grande-foundation/.
- But, the Legislature didn’t do anything to address the Gov.’s emergency powers: https://errorsofenchantment.com/with-no-end-to-covid-restrictions-in-sight-democrat-run-legislatures-failure-to-address-emergencies-looms/.
- What are the contrasts between Democrat Melanie Stansbury and Republican Mark Moores https://errorsofenchantment.com/stansbury-vs-moores-on-the-issues/?