16 Apr Jennifer Bryant
Jennifer Bryant, MS, RD, LD, CDE, is a frequent contributor to ABQ Connect. She has been a Registered Dietitian for over 14 years. Jennifer has expertise in weight management, diabetes education, supplements, nutrigenomics, and functional nutrition. With the stay at home order in mind, Jennifer discusses the following topics on today’s program:
- How can we conserve food and make fewer trips to the grocery store?
- What are the nutritional differences between fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables?
- How can increased alcohol use and non-intentional eating negatively affect our health?
- What do we need to do to “detoxify” our bodies?
- What are the resources available on her Nourished Nutrition Counseling website? Hint–Lots of articles and delicious recipes!
Read Jennifer’s article on how to improve your immunity during the COVID-19 outbreak: https://nourishednutritioncounseling.com/how-to-improve-immunity-during-covid-19/