Holly Slade

Holly Slade is the Co-Owner of Dave Slade and Associates Realtors, and the Founder of Feed New Mexico Kids. The Motto of Feed New Mexico Kids is “TOGETHER WE CAN END CHILDHOOD HUNGER IN NEW MEXICO. ” The ministry continues to work closely with the Albuquerque Public Schools, and schools in Bernalillo, Valencia, and Sandoval counties.  According to Holly, seven church partners are now providing snack packs for approximately 30% of the students that need help. The other 70%  of food insecure students still need food on the weekends.  If your business or your church would like to partner with Feed New Mexico Kids please go to their website to see how you can help. Think about this, ” As few as 15 more churches working to provide food for students could solve the problem in Bernalillo, Valencia, and Sandoval Counties!”

Tell your friends and followers

No Comments

Post A Comment