02 Apr Ethel Maharg
Ethel is the Director of the Right to Life Committee of New Mexico. On a daily basis, she fights to protect innocent human life from fertilization until natural death. She always has an encouraging word to share with our listeners. She quotes St. Francis of Assisi on today’s program, “Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary use words.” These are some of the topics we cover in this interview:
- Good news related to COVID-19: Many abortion clinics across the country are closed.
- Pregnancy Centers like CareNet are open to serve pregnant woman and they need our help. Sue Freeman, Client Services Director of CareNet Pregnancy Centers of Albuquerque, joins us by phone on the show. The Centers are in need of diapers, baby formula, baby clothes, baby blankets, and baby food. Call 505-880-0882 for more information.
- The Village of Cimarron, NM lead by 4 Democrats and 1 Republican just passed a pro-life resolution!
- What is a late-term abortion?
- How common is euthanasia and assisted suicide in New Mexico?
- Resources available on the Right to Life Committee of New Mexico website.