16 Jul Congressman Steve Pearce
“I think the riots in the streets, burning down public buildings, and tearing down public statues is bringing conservative Democrats and Republicans together,” said Congressman Steve Pearce. He is the Chairman of the New Mexico Republican Party. Steve served as a U.S. Representative for New Mexico’s 2nd Congressional District from 2003-2009 and from 2011 to 2019. These are just some of the topics we cover with the Congressman on today’s show:
- National Association of Police Organizations endorses Donald Trump.
- The New Mexico Supreme Court will hear the Republican Parties’ case against business fines imposed by the Governor on August 4, 2020 (Many Democrats are supporting this action).
- Reaction to the Governor’s Public Health Order to close interior dining in restaurants
- The balance between operating a business safely during COVID-19, and the possible health consequences
- Transparency from the Governor’s Office