28 Jul Alice Carruth
“Virgin Galactic is ready to revolutionize the way people travel,” according to Public Relations Coordinator for the New Mexico Spaceport Authority, Alice Carruth. The opportunity for regular citizens to travel into space is a vision dreamed about by generations. The dream is now close to reality. Spaceport America may soon be the launch site for the first “Spaceline” provided by Virgin Galactic. Alice covers the following topics and more on the program today:
- Spaceport America is an FAA-approved launch facility, unique in the world.
- Over 200 high paying jobs have been created with more to come.
- Spaceport America Companies are making huge investments in New Mexico’s economy.
- The New Mexico Spaceport Authority has managed Space Port America for 14 years.
- Spaceport America is developing Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Partnerships with schools.
- Spaceport America is home to the world’s largest intercollegiate rocket engineering conference and competition.
- https://www.spaceportamerica.com/ is an interactive website for rocket fans!
For more information, contact Alice Carruth by phone at 575-267-8528 or through the Spaceport America Website.